Monday, December 27, 2010

White Christmas! In Georgia?!?

I was so sad that a couple days after I left Utah there was a big snow storm. We haven't really had any snow this winter, which I am ok with. I like the snow for a little while, but not for months and months. It is pretty for a little while, but it means I have to drive in it, walk in it, go outside for recess, and be in it. I would just rather have it for a short period of time. Winter break is the perfect time for snow, so when I missed the big snow I was sad.

As we were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast on Christmas morning, someone said, "look, it's snowing!" I thought, "yeah right, snow in Georgia." Much to my surprise, it was snowing! These weren't just little flakes either. They were big, fluffy flakes. I was so excited! Travis and I decided to go outside and catch some snowflakes.It snowed off and on all day and into the night, but not a lot stuck. I got this picture the next day to prove that it does actually snow in Georgia.
I had a great Christmas morning spent w
ith my family and Travis. We opened presents, ate a big breakfast, played with our presents, and spent time together. It was perfect. Here are just a couple pictures from Christmas morning as well.

Mom passing out presents.
Nathan got miniature sized presents and money to go buy real ones. Dad opening his gift from Travis.Travis was sitting right beside me, so it hard to get an action shot of him.My new camera bag from Travis!Andrew got a laptop.



1 comment:

Katie said...

How fun! We need to catch up.