Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1 Month!

Travis and I have been married for 1 month today. In some ways it seems like we have been married for longer than that. In other ways, it seems like we just got married last week. Here is what we have been up to this past month.

July 9-Married in the Washington DC temple!
July 10-Flew down to Florida to Leave for our Cruise!
July 11-16- Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, Grand Cayman
July 17-Arrive in Florida, Fly to Georgia, Drive to Dayton
July 18-22- Travis worked, I unpacked, did laundry and repacked
July 22-25- Oregon reception
July 26-29- Travis worked, I unpacked, did laundry and repacked
July 29-31- Georgia reception
August 1-5 We finally came home for good. Travis worked all week. I still unpacked and did laundry. In addition, I have been unpacking my stuff that we moved into the apartment and finding places for our gifts. I have also been job hunting, still with no success.
August 6- Our first free Saturday!! We bought a couch! (from wedding money, so THANK YOU!!)
August 7- Our first Sunday. We loved our ward! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It makes a huge difference, especially since I don't know anyone yet.

So, I guess it seems like a long time because we have done so much traveling, but on the other hand it only seems like a week because we have only been settled down since last Saturday. I look forward to more time without travel and big plans.