Friday, August 5, 2011

A Beginning

I have had some people begging to see some wedding pictures. Travis' sister-in-law, Shonda, did our pictures and posted some on her blog. These are basically the same ones she has, but I am posting them for people that haven't seen them. I will post some more as I get them. She took some more while we were in Oregon that I am SUPER excited about!! She did an amazing job!

This picture was Jessica's idea. I love it!
This is one of my favorites because it is totally us!My handsome husband!
YAY!! We are married! Love this picture too!Sneak peak of the night pictures! I love this temple!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful!!! Those look so great. And look at your bouquet! That turned out so cute! You are amazing!

Hawaii Monkeys said...

Congrats again guys! I'm sure this has been one busy month! Have you had time to relax now that all the parties are over? :) All the pictures look so awesome! What a great memory you've put together- aren't wedding great?! (and even better thing is this feeling will increase the further away it gets, lol.) luv you!

kitchens said...

Hi
Great post I must say! Great collection of facts that you've obtained on this web site publication.
Thanks so much for the information.