Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Announcement

As you all know, Travis and I have been married for a month now. We have decided it is now time to share a blog (not that he updates his anyways). I will be leaving all of you faithful followers, but I hope you will still follow me. This is a sad day for me because all my stats are back down to zero. My 100th post is once again far away. I have had fun watching as my blog is slowing increasing in popularity. My favorite is seeing how many countries it can reach. (To my faithful follower in Malaysia, thank you).

So, we are sticking with the moments theme and going with "Moments that Matter Most" from President Utchdorf's talk. The web address is http://atbarlow.blogspot.com/

See you all there!

2 comments:

bedroom furniture sets said...

Hi
Announcement
The site model is ideal, I consider something genuinely special in this article, thank you so much

David said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-paling-tepat-buat-kamu-yang-doyan-belanja-barang-branded/