Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Candy Grams and Crushes

At school, the 6th grade is doing a fundraiser by selling candy grams during lunch. My classes have not even heard of them because we do not go to lunch, so it came as a surprise to me when someone came to deliver a candy gram to my classroom. She handed it to me and it took me a minute to realize who it was to. It was for me from "Harvey the Hawk," our school mascot. I couldn't help but laugh because of a couple reasons. First, my name wasn't quite right. Second, there was a period after Miss. Third, it was elementary school writing. So do you know what that means? I have a little elementary school crush. It made my day. :)

Speaking of crushes, there is a little boy and girl in my class that have started showing interest in each other. They hold hands while sitting at the carpet. I actually think it is adorable because they are two of my favorites. The funniest part is that another little boy saw them and it tickled him that they were holding hands and he let out the cutest giggle. I couldn't help but laugh. I love those kids.

As for my crush, I leave tomorrow to go out and see him. I can't wait! We have a five day weekend, so I am flying to Ohio! It has finally started getting easier being apart, so this may make it more difficult again, but it will be worth it! He has the whole weekend all planned out already. I will make sure and take some pictures to put up.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so cute about your little crush! I'm glad you have a blog! :)

Travis said...

Your crush is one lucky guy. He sure has one special girl.