Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How Many Kids do you Have?

The other day, I was meeting with a financial adviser to set up my retirement plan. He asked me a bunch of information to help me figure out which plan was best for me. This included mostly personal information about myself and my finances. We finished and I decided on a plan, so I began filling out the papers. As I was doing so he asked, "How many kids do you have?" I answered, "I am not married. I don't have any." He chuckled and I was a bit confused. Then he said, "no, how many kids are in your class?" Apparently our brains were on two different tracks. I replied, "I have 27 in my morning and 28 in my afternoon, so I have 55 altogether." So from now on whenever people ask how many kids I have, I know my answer...55!

Like most mothers, my "kids" are my life right now. I don't really know if I am supposed to, but here are my classes. These were taken on our "color" days. I love these kids! Aren't they adorable?!

No comments: