Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ashley Dee

Me and Ashley our Freshman year

Yesterday I got to go to one of my best friend's baby showers, so she gets a whole blog post!

Ashley Dee and I were roommates my freshman and sophomore year at BYU. She has been one of my best friends ever since then. She is from Farmington, Utah. She graduated in Early Childhood Education, just like me. The only thing is that she got married and is teaching her own kids and I am teaching other people's kids.

Ashley Dee is one of the nicest people that I know. She is always thinking of others. She is a great example to me in living the gospel. She is funny, loves country dancing, and has a fun, quirky personality.

Ashley is one of those people that even if we haven't seen each other in a while, we can get together and talk like we haven't missed a step.

It was great to see her and catch up on each others' lives. We should get together more often. Here is a picture of us and her cute little baby belly. She is one of my only friends that is going to have a baby girl, so I FINALLY got to buy some little girl clothes. I was pretty excited! I love buying baby clothes. Mom says it is going to be bad when I have a little girl. Ashley loved the polka dots!
She is due on February 23. Hopefully she will come early. Ashley Dee, I love you!

No comments: