Monday, April 11, 2011

Tomorrow!


I can't wait till tomorrow!! I get to see Travis!!! It has been forever and this day can't pass by fast enough. I don't even have motivation to do anything because all I can think about is him. Tomorrow is going to be a great day! My bags are packed, I'm ready to go!

On another note, I know I have told a lot of you, but I am going to make my own bouquet for my wedding. I have started playing around with making different flowers and I am having so much fun! Don't worry, I am taking pictures so there will be a blog post to come eventually.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Have a great time in Ohio! Let's get together when you get back. I am sad that you will be leaving Utah for good so soon :( Fortunately, I will have a chance to see you in Georgia if we are both there for holidays :)