Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Grand Cayman

This was probably the port I was looking forward to the most because I have a friend that went here on her honeymoon and her mother and law goes every year. I have heard how beautiful the water is and it lived up to my expectations. I could not believe how clear the water was! It was absolutely gorgeous! Travis and I have said that we would love to go back.

We had an excursion planned for this port, so once again we got up early to get some shopping in before our excursion. We left the tourist area to do some shopping and sightseeing.

This is what happens when you ask other people to take pictures of you. We asked them to make sure and get the pirate ship in the background.
I would have made a good pirate.
Travis watching the dolphins!On our way out to pet the stingrays.On our way back from petting the stingrays, they stopped and got some starfish for us to hold.

After going to the sandbar to pet the stingrays, we went back to swim with the dolphins. We were with about 6 other people and our dolphin, Lucy. We got to pet her, dance with her, kiss her, and take a ride on her belly. We didn't take any pictures, but we bought one from them.

We would love to go back because there were some many things that we didn't see and like I said, the beaches are breathtaking!

1 comment:

Dustin and Amy Hanson said...

Love the pictures! Cruises are the best! I hope you two are enjoying your first month together! :)