Monday, May 16, 2011

30 Days!!

I turned in my "Intent to Vacate Notice" today. It has to be turned in 30 days prior to moving out. Do you know what that means?!? I AM MOVING IN 30 DAYS!!!! What?!? 30 days?! How did that happen? I feel like I just moved in not too long ago and I am already moving out. I am excited to move out, but do you want to know why I am freaking out a little bit? The amount of things I need to do hit me like a ton of bricks. These are the things that need to be done...in the next 30 days...
  • Finish end of year assessments for all my kids
  • Assess EVERYTHING for the report card
  • Plan and help the kids learn our graduation program
  • Dance Festival
  • Field Day
  • Clean my Entire classroom
  • Completely move out of my classroom...by the last day of school
  • Completely pack and move out of my apartment
  • Clean my apartment (I am clean, but remember I have a 2 year old child living with me)
  • Say bye to all my friends
  • Maybe eat and sleep some would be good
Those are just the necessary things. Don't forget that on top of that I am planning a wedding/luncheon in Washington DC/receptions in Oregon and Georgia/ and looking for a job and Travis is 1650 miles away. Call me crazy, but that cruise is looking better and better everyday! I just look forward to the day that I can just come home and have Travis there. It will be fabulous. Until then, wish me luck these next 30 days!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe you are leaving so soon! AH! I am happy for you and Tavis, but sad that you will be so far away. I do agree that one of the very best things about marriage is coming home after a long day to your husband - not just visiting his apartment, but because you get to be there together.

Shannon said...

Well at least YOU have the graduation program/dance down. :)