Sunday, May 1, 2011

Girl Time!!

(This is from last summer, but it is the only picture I could find with us on my new computer)

This weekend was the first in a long time that I haven't worked. I decided to take the weekend off from babysitting and do something fun. So, I had a girls night! Unfortunately I did not take any pictures though.

First, I started off my Saturday by sleeping in. I woke up at a whopping 7:00. I tell you what, waking up early has killed my sleeping in skills. I will get it back this summer! I got up and got some things done at home and then I ran a few errands. Then the fun began.

I met up with Jessica at University Mall and we began the quest for a dress for my engagement pictures that are being done in a couple of weeks. We were pretty successful. I found two dresses, but both need accessories to make them more wearable, if you know what I mean. So, I am still working on it. I am not going to describe them to you, but I will say for one of the dresses I need to get a pair of brown boots. You will just have to wait and see the pictures!

After shopping, we went and got pedicures. We thought that even though it snowed that morning, it would give Mother Nature the hint that we were ready for summer! I had mine painted pink with a little white flower on them.

After that, we went and ate at one of my favorite restaurants in Provo, Thai Ruby. Jessica said that since I wasn't going to be in Utah much longer I should pick somewhere that I couldn't get in Ohio. It was a tough choice between that and Cafe Rio.

Following dinner we hung out at Jessica's house chatting and catching up on life. I don't see her so we had to get all the updates. She also showed me some pictures of Meghan (on mission in Romania). Then was did some flower making. Travis makes fun of me for this, but I enjoy it. Once again, pictures will come shortly.

I had a blast! It was nice to take a day for myself and not work. I need to do it more often! Thanks Jess for the fun night!

No comments: