Monday, May 23, 2011

Self-Control

I am exercising great self control right now because I officially have the picture we are using for our announcement. I want to post it because I think it turned out really cute, but then there would be no surprise when you get our announcement.

Travis came into town for the weekend just so that we could take engagement pictures. We planned this months ago when we first got engaged because we had to buy a plane ticket. I figured the weather would be nice in the middle of May. As it got closer I began to get a little bit nervous because it has been raining for the past 3 weeks or so. With a lot of praying and a small miracle, the rain stopped on Saturday. It rained every day leading up to our pictures and it has been raining ever since.

We met up with our photographer, Aria, at Liberty park in Salt Lake City. We absolutely loved her! She had such good ideas and was easy to get along with. I am pretty sure that she and I could be great friends.

Since we have to mail our invitations pretty soon, she offered to upload some unedited images for us to choose from so she can edit it and get it back to us quicker. This is a pretty big deal for a photographer, so I am grateful for that! So, that means Travis and I got a sneak peak at some of the pictures and they are adorable!! I think they look great as they are! I can't wait to see the edited versions!

If you click on her name above, it will take you to her blog and you can see one of our pictures from the night. I highly recommend her!!

No comments: