Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 Month to Go

In exactly one month from today, a lot of big things will be happening. (sidenote: I am so emotional lately. I cry over everything...like writing this blogpost. It's my mom's fault.) It will be the day that I have dreamed about my entire life. I will be marrying the perfect man for me. I will be giving up the name Broadhead that I have held so proudly my whole life and take on the name Barlow. I will have my own family. I will live in the East once again. I am basically starting a new life. I will live in a new place (Ohio), with a new name (Barlow), and a new family (Travis). But, I guess one thing that never changes is that my family will always be there and the the covenants I made will always be there. It is an exciting time that I am looking forward to.

We got our engagement pictures back so I will show you some ways that Travis is perfect for me. :)


He always makes me laugh.
He is crazy. If you look closely, in the background you can see a guy doing these stretches.
He is willing to do anything...even eat popcorn that I am holding in my teeth.He lets me cheer him up when he is sad. He is a good sport when it comes to taking pictures.He shares the same talent of having a "pregnant belly."Even though I think mine is better. :)He is sweet when he wants to be. He follows me anywhere I take him.
He is the one that introduced me to Buckle. That was his mistake!He puts up with my nonsense.Most of all, he Loves me!

8 comments:

Emily Richards said...

I love this!! How CUTE! Let me know if you need help with anything- moving boxes and stuff. I'm good at that :)

Lindsay said...

mush-head! mush-head!!! hehehe

Carie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! One month!! Yay!

Shannon said...

You make me happy :) I'm so sad that you're leaving, but I'm SO exciting for you two! I love these!

Anonymous said...

Kendyl and I love your pictures. You guys are such a darling couple. You seem to be perfect for each other. Kendyl is so excited that you have a blog. She gets on the computer all the time and goes through my blog list, and keeps me updated with what is happening with our friends and family. I am sure that she will be visiting your blog quite often. We will miss you so much. You were such a great teacher. Kendyl was so lucky to have you as her teacher for her first year of school. I don't think that one day goes by with out your name being mentioned at least one time. She has this work book that she does every day in the summer. And she is always telling me how she learned this and that in her class. Or saying how she is probably the only one who probably knows how to do this math problem or grater then and less then, or tell what time it is...etc..etc...She totally misses you and is now excited to be able to check out your pics and read your blog.

Good luck with all of the moving around, and the wedding plans. I hope that it is the most spectacular day ever. You totally deserve the best. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Amber, it's Amber! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! What a great time in your life :) Glad to find your blog, I wish you the best and hope to keep in touch :)

Jessie's Jargon said...

Amber!!! I am SO happy and excited for you. I am just sad that it means you are moving to Ohio! I am so glad that I have gotten to know you in the last year. Can I continue to follow how things are going here on your blog? What a great way to stay in touch!

Doreen said...

You look so dang cute in these pictures!! I'm going to have to start shopping at Buckle! Can't wait to meet him! You guys look so happy together!! Less than ONE MONTH left!