Monday, June 6, 2011

"You Don't Do Anything."

Fairly often, Nathan and I go over to our cousin's house for dinner. He has three kids that I love to death. Tyler is 8, Brooke is 5 1/2 and Logan is just a month old. Tyler and Brooke are some of the most well behaved kids that I know (and that is saying a lot because I know a lot of kids!). They are very polite and they are very in tune with things socially.

Nathan and I stayed over a while after dinner and I was starting to get a headache so I told them that we had to go. They kept trying to stall us by jumping on our backs or playing with my hair. Finally I said, "ok, I really have to go. It is past my bedtime." Tyler then replied, "you don't have to go to bed. You don't do anything anymore." I laughed. Tyler knows that I am a teacher and that school is out, but what he doesn't realize is all that I need to get done in the next month.

So, here is what I did today.

5:30 Woke up with a migraine (like expected) took some medicine and went back to sleep
8:00 Got up and started stuffing invitations
10:30 Went to the post office and sent off a package and got stamps
10:45 Put stamps on all the stuffed invitations
11:15 Dropped off the stamped invitations at the Post Office
11:30 Went to Wal-Mart to print some more pictures for the rest of the invitations
12:00 Picked up my wedding dress
12:30 Ate Lunch at the Mall
1:00 Picked up the Photos from Wal-Mart
2:00 Unloaded my car from where I had to move out of my classroom
2:45 Stopped by management to schedule move-out/cleaning checks
3:00 Packed, Packed, and Packed some more

6:30 Stopped by Macy's to get a treat for FHE
7:00 FHE at the Church
8:30 Got back home and called Travis
9:00 Typing this lovely post
9:20 Throw in a load of laundry
9:30 Get Ready for bed

Then get ready for another day of not doing anything tomorrow! :) I love you Tyler!!

No comments: