Monday, July 18, 2011

Mrs. Barlow

I have officially turned into a blogger because I look forward to doing new posts. On our way home from our honeymoon, I was trying to figure out how I should post the recent events of my life. So, I will ask the few loyal readers I have what your preference is.

1. Start posting about our honeymoon because I have those pictures already on my computer. I want to do a post for each port we stopped at, but I am afraid you guys may get bored of it.

2. Wait until I get our wedding pictures back, do a post about that and then the honeymoon and receptions as they come.

Quick update about the title of Mrs. Barlow: I have not gone by it AT ALL. On the cruise, at the airport, at the store, anything where they need my "official" name they call me Ms. Broadhead because I haven't gotten my name "officially" changed. So, all my official documents still have Broadhead and all my friends call me Amber.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Mrs. Barlow! It sounds great. :) I say start posting about the cruise now. I'm excited to hear about everything!

Lauren said...

I agree, just start posting with what you have. We don't mind the order, we just want to see all the pics! Congrats again, it was so good seeing you!!

Travis said...

I like the sound of Mrs. Barlow too! :) I love you!

Lindsay said...

i have no preferance on how you post, but don't worry about the name thing-it can take months to change everything officially I still get Broadhead sometimes :P. I would say post ASAP but I won't even have much internet stuff for a week or two

Katie said...

Honeymoon pics please! (But maybe not every port. . .) And I can't wait to see some wedding pics! How did your bouquet turn out?

Hawaii Monkeys said...

u guys are back already? why did that seem so quick- for me...? ;) whatever order u decide is fine, and remember in blogworld, the more posts the better! :) u could space out the posts doing a port a day an by the time u finish, maybe you'll have your wedding photos ready. And those who are really impatient,just do a half a post linking to shonda's blog for pics.