Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada!!

Since today is Canada Day, I have to do a quick walk down memory lane from my mission in Montreal. When I think of Canada, I think of:
President and Sister McKinnon
The many wonderful sisters I served with. Some not pictured. Sorry.My Amazing districts...not just this one, but all of them!
The AMAZING people!!! Kirsten and Adriana!
Emily. Oh how I love her!
Vincent. My first true Quebecois experience!Carole. Loves missionaries, loves to sing, loves the scriptures!Evelyne. The sweetest woman you will ever meet. Love her!Nadia. Gives the best hugs in the world!Jean de Dieu. He was prepared by God!Amazing members!
Rebecca. Love this girl!Some members of my English class from ALL over the world!Genie. Proud of her!Clareena. Best member missionary ever!Anika. She changed MY life!Jodanne. Loves God!

When I think of Canada, I think of all t
he amazing people. This is just a taste of the people that touched my life. It was the most incredible experience of my life! Now, when I think of symbols or things that remind me of Canada, I think of:
Our main source of transportation.
The Montreal Temple.
Of course, I think of SNOW!!!My favorite snow picture.
The Canal in Ottawa. In the Winter people skate to work.

Poutine. French fries, Cheese Curds, and Gravy.
This is supposed to symbolize Parliament.

So there you have it. Those are just a few people and things that remind me of the native land. Canada, you will always be a part of my heart. Happy Canada Day!!!

No comments: